Hi Friends, Do you want to create a multilingual website, Then embed Google Translate directly into your website. Google Translate allows you to instantly translate your website into 60+ languages.
Lets add Google Translate in your website by following these easy steps:
Open your browser and go to https://translate.google.com/manager/website/ and sign in with your Google account.
On this page, you will be required to complete these two options:
- Enter the URL of your website into the empty “Website URL” field (for example: www.website.com).
- Select original language of your website from the drop down menu.
On this page, you have to
- Select your Language, in which you want to translate, Select all Languages or any particular Language.
- You will also choose how the translate widget will look on your website, and advanced features.
Code will appear in two parts.
- The first code is a meta tag. copy the code and paste in your <head></head> section. And save it.
- The second code is your widget code. Copy the code and paste in your website code (in the <body></body> ), where you want to display Google Translate plugin.
Now you can manage your website language by select Language button. Your multilingual website is ready.